Re: Update on feedback on US-based meetings, and IETF 102

On 13/04/17 09:30, Eric Gray wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> Your argument seems to assume that people should feel a need to
> publicly justify their feelings on any topic.

No I did not argue that at all.

> That is simply not the case.

I agree.

OTOH, if nobody were in fact to adamantly argue in pubic to
continue near term meetings in the US, then I do think that
(as I already said) that is something the IAOC ought factor
into their considerations.

S.