Adding IPv10 to the IETF 98 Agenda.

Hi all,

I’ve made a request to add the IPv10 I-D to the IETF 98 agenda to be discussed during that meeting but as usual I got no response, does this means that the discussion stopped at this point or there is something that can be done?

If someone can provide me with details regarding this issue and how and for whom to make that request it will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Khaled