Re: Proposed IETF Statement Concerning Personal Data for Review

I think we can just say "children under 13 must obtain consent from their parents or legal guardians". We should be fine in terms of COPPA if parents agree with the release of personal information.

Btw, I'm new to the list, so hello everyone!

Regards,
Johnny