Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08.txt> (Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification) to Internet Standard

> are we re-spinning the debate on a WG-agreed text ?
>
> <tp>
>
> Yes, and I am sure that that is exactly what is intended.

Then let's encourage people outside of 6man, with other points of view, and other arguments to come forward.

A re-run of the discussions already had in 6man with the same arguments and the same participants doesn't seem useful.

For a brief (sic) overview take a look at 672 messages already on the topic:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?q=header+insertion&f_list=ipv6

O.