Re: [6tisch] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17.txt> (Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration) to Best Current Practice

I've reviewed draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-19.  Thank you to the authors and the WG for considering the input from my earlier reviews and careful revision of the document to address that input.

In general, I think the document is now almost ready for publication.  The major points from my review of -17 have been addressed.

I do have a few minor points for the authors and WG to consider:

Does the WG have consensus that IPv6 address selection, prefix advertisement, and the details of ND need not be addressed in this document?

I don't see a default value for EB_PERIOD defined anywhere.  Is such a definition needed?

Section 5.2 requires implementation of RPL non-storing mode and recommends implementation of storing mode.  How does a node know whether RPL is being used in non-storing or storing mode?

- Ralph