Internet Governance Forum (IGF) meeting in December 2016

The Internet Governance Forum or IGF is a discussion forum on
matters relating to the administrative and policy questions
surrounding the Internet. A handful of IETFers attended the
yearly IGF meeting, this time happening in Guadalajara,
Mexico, in December. We wanted to report what we saw
and talk about why the discussions at the forum are important.

Our report is at https://www.ietf.org/blog/2017/01/igf-2016/

Jari (with Ted, Barry, and Andrew)