Re: DMARC methods in mailman

Hi Philip,
At 08:09 21-12-2016, Philip Homburg wrote:
The point of my proposal was to make an option per subscriber.

Ok.

The most sane way to deal with systems that reject or otherwise discard mail
that fails DMARC checks is to rewrite the From.

Ok.

So the only sensible way forward is to have a per subscriber option.

A per-subscriber option makes matters easier.

So is that one mailing list typical, or just a bunch of people who like to
reject mail?