Re: Are there some issues with the registration page for Chicago.

Richard,

I just tried and it’s working for me. Can you be more specific about the issue you are encountering? And what browser, OS, etc you are using? And perhaps, instead of sending these details to the list, you can send them to ietf-action@xxxxxxxx?

Thanks,
Alexa

On Dec 20, 2016, at 2:14 PM, Richard Shockey <richard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I cant seem to input data
>
> —
> Richard Shockey
>
> Shockey Consulting LLC
>
> Chairman of the Board SIP Forum
>
> www.shockey.us
>
> www.sipforum.org
>
> richard<at>shockey.us
>
> Skype-Linkedin-Facebook rshockey101
>
> PSTN +1 703-593-2683

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
+1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris@xxxxxxxx