Re: Security Considerations, IoT and Everything

On 11/22/2016 5:48 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
ps - on another note, why doesn't the SAAG have a datatracker page like
rtgwg?
Saag's not a WG. People suggest it now and then (and others
dislike the idea). Feel free to raise that too (though I'd
far prefer we discuss 3552bis myself.)

I didn't ask why SAAG is not a WG, I asked why it didn't have a datatracker page.  Not having a datatracker page makes it difficult to track things that are associated only with the SAAG (e.g. the draft 3552 replacement).  In the IETF meeting APP, I can't lookup "saag" in the wg list to see what's what for the meeting for example and that appears to be a directly related to SAAGs lack of datatracker presence.

E.g. - this is an administrative question for the ADs, not a "why don't we have a working group question" for the community.

Mike