IPv10 (Temp. name IPmix).

Dear all,

I would like to ask all of you something that is important for me, when someone has an opinion, please feel free to say it regarding my proposal, but you shouldn’t speak with the name of others and telling their opinion, this happened two times till now.

First, someone was claiming that most of people are not comfortable with the name IPv10 because it uses a version number and it confuses most people and it also harm them, and after the conversation I suggested another name because I will never aim to do that to the participants of my proposal, and it became IPmix (as a temporary name until it will be standardized with the IPv10 name), and I still see some people still not comfortable after this surface modification.

Second, another one was claiming that most of people will not be comfortable with the modification that will be made due to the change in the packet format and that it will contain different IP versions in the same packet header, and about this I would like to say if you don’t feel comfortable with the efforts that should be made for that new solution, you can simply stop participating, no one is forcing you I think, but do not talk with the tongue of others, they have a tongue as well.

I write here for all because I followed what some people suggested for me and I got some other suggestions conflicts with the first one, and after following the first suggestion, I got no response till now, so the technical discussion almost stopped, but I can feel some progress in the background.

My request was asking for a WG to discuss topics related to IPv10 because I feel tired from explaining the same things to everyone asking or thinking the same way and trying to understand the full idea, questions are repeatable, and if there is a WG we will discuss every issue once at a time.

Thanks for all positive participants, and I will be waiting for collaboration with all of you in the near future.

Best regards,

Khaled Omar