Visa for Chicago

Hi all,

I guess secretariat may be already looking on to this, but just in case …

Looking at the news and what the new US president is saying about limiting the visitors … it will be possible to open the registration this week and making sure that an extra effort is put into those that register now to obtain the VISA?

I fear that many possible attendees can get their applications rejected if this is done next year instead of right before xmas … It may be too late already, but better try it, right ?

I’m not sure if that will affect also the ESTA process, and that means many of the people from Europe can be also affected …

Regards,
Jordi

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?