Re: IETF network incremental plan

At present android apps running on chromebooks do not work over nat64.
  I believe one of our colleagues at Google has filed a bug report on
this, so hopefully it will no longer be an issue in Chicago.

OpenVPN works with nat64, but requires special configuration file
hacking in some cases.

I have no other issues with it.   If it weren't for the fact that my
xmpp app is an Android app, I would be using ietf-nat64 exclusively.