Re: Community Feedback for London Venue

On 16 Nov 2016, at 1:05, Randy Bush wrote:

>>  4.  The neighborhood was only tolerable
>
> actually, i liked it.  there was fancy.  there was funky.  it was near
> the deathrow express.  a convenient underground station.  a short taxi
> to core london doings.

I also liked it. Close to the trains. Close to subway. Easy to move around. Sure, two blocks to the closest traditional british pub although I there had the among the best pies I have had. And just two blocks down the road one could have excellent arabic breakfasts nearby with more food than I could manage.

   paf