Re: [IAOC] Proposed IETF Privacy Policy for Review

we could claim that I suppose, but the fact that the website is managed by a California based company
could make it expensive (in lawyer time) to succeed, if we were able to at all

but, in any case, as you say, we should have a privacy policy in any case

Scott