IPv10

Khaled,

I am with the IETF mentoring team.   If you are interested, please contact me directly (only to my email - and not to the entire list of IETF and IPv6).

We can suggest some ways that you may become engaged with the IETF.  For example, by looking at drafts that are underway in various groups.

I do not know if that is of interest to you, but I would be happy to talk it over with you, if you wish.

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
IETF Mentoring Team

CEO and Founder