From: Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: IETF Discussion <ietf@xxxxxxxx>; 97attendees@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2016, 20:24
Subject: [97attendees] Systers Gathering in Seoul - Thursday, November 17

We've been having this lunch, with a few talks and many opportunities to meet and get to know each, more or less every IETF since the late 90s.

In 2016, the Systers lunch is generously sponsored by Cisco, Comcast, and EMC, and we gratefully acknowledge their support.

If you would like to participate, sign up by Thursday morning here:

https://www.ietf.org/registrat ion/ietf97/rsvp.py?eventid=5& eventcode=23443.

Note: you have to enter in your IETF 97 registration email address and confirmation number to access the lunch registration form.

As always, we encourage everybody to bring a new Syster - pass this mail along to her.

If your company would be interested in adding to the Systers sponsorship as we go into 2017, let us know.  You can contact Alissa Cooper, Kathleen Moriarty, or me for this.

Safe travels, all, and see you in Seoul!