Re: [dmarc-ietf] Identification of an email author (was - Re: IETF Mailing Lists and DMARC)

On Nov 4, 2016, at 4:21 PM, Terry Zink <tzink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And if there were something like this in other headers that retains the original senders:

I don’t think this is quite right—I think the Reply-To needs to include all of the senders or else every reply will be an off-list reply (would cut down on noise, admittedly).   Otherwise this would be a great solution.   But because of the way it interacts with MUAs, I do not think it would work in a way that doesn’t violate the principle of least surprise.