Checking for objections - adding an IANA registry to draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3

To the IETF community,

draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3 is in the RFC Editor queue, in AUTH48.

During AUTH48 discussions between the authors, they convinced each other, the document shepherd, and me, that this document needed a new registry for "RPCSEC_GSS Structured Privilege Names" that were being defined in the document, and they added one, as Section 5.2.

Here's the diff that shows you the new Section 5.2:

    https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc7861-lastdiff.html

The working group has seen the change, and the working group chairs believe the working group has consensus to make the change.

IANA has reviewed the proposed registry instructions and provided comments, and now has no more questions.

I believe this is the Right Thing To Do.

This is a post-IESG evaluation technical change to draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3, so I've discussed this with the rest of the IESG, and they agreed that that IETF community should see this change before publication as an RFC.

I plan to approve this document with the RFC Editor on October 28, one week from today, unless I hear objections from the community.

Feedback can be sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx, or directly to me.

Spencer