Re: [Gen-art] GEN-Art LC review of draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-05

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Did the changes to Editor's Copy.
>
> Great, thanks!
>
>> My understanding (I am a newbie to writing IETF RFCs) is that in this
>> stage of process, I should not submit updated version without being
>> told to do that (IIRC, by shepherd, AD or datatracker state).
>
> That is correct.
>
> (But it often helps to email back to various commenters that you’ve seen their comments and plan to address them.)

I thought the -05 addressed the comments, please post the updated
version as soon as you can.  If it gets posted before this draft is
discussed (in a few minutes), I'll be able to approve it on the call
as these are the only outstanding points outside of a downref I'll
have to chat about on the call.

Thank you,
Kathleen

--