Preferred usage "Internet Drafts" vs "Internet-Drafts"

Okay, this is probably trivial. My life is trivia.

As a matter of style. I think of "internet drafts" as the documents we process, and "internet-drafts" as the role-name for the I-D administrator.

The IETF web site mixes the usage. See: https://www.ietf.org/id-info/

The tao uses the hyphenated form: https://www.ietf.org/tao.html

Is there an actual preference in the community, or is the usage seen as completely equivalent and interchangeable?