Re: IETF 97 - Registration and Hotel Reservations Open Now!

>> The number of cities with a hotel that can provide 1200 reasonably
>> priced rooms and the meeting rooms we need is not large.
>>
>> Unless we want to alternate between Orlando and Las Vegas, we're going
>> to have to stay in multiple hotels.
>
>Fosdem handles 5000 in brussels.
>
>https://fosdem.org/2017/

According to its web site, it's not in a hotel and it does not arrange
for anywhere for attendees to stay.  I don't understand how this is
relevant.

https://fosdem.org/2017/practical/accommodation/

R's,
John

PS: In its heyday Comdex had 100,000 attendees but they didn't all
stay in one hotel, either.