Re: DMARC and ietf.org

I couldn’t agree more.

Cheers,
Andy

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 6:20 PM, =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regardless of details, applying some sort of remediation to ietf.org/mailman is becoming more pressing IMV -- I am noticing that email, sent from pingidentity.com (p=quarantine; pct=100;) via IETF mailing lists, is not being delivered to my paypal.com inbox at all. Also, the same is occurring for some email from microsoft.com (p=quarantine; pct=30;). The same is true for email I might send via my @paypal.com persona.

The W3C mailing list manager (MLM) is apparently configured to do rfc5322.from field re-writing which seems to ameliorate the DMARC-MLM issues (in my experience, at least), and it would be helpful if the IETF would take similar measures.

thanks,

=JeffH