RE: [GROW] Last Call: <draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-00.txt> (BLACKHOLE BGP Community for Blackholing) to Proposed Standard

> Job Snijders wrote :
> We've worked all night and the above work has been completed. :)
> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-01

Great job. I no longer oppose this text.

I have a suggestion : make it somehow more clear than the purpose of this draft is to blackhole the _targets_ of DDoS attacks, not the sources. It is not obvious when one uses BGP blackhole feeds to block the sources of attacks.

Thanks,
Michel.