Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-15.txt> (Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email Flows) to Informational RFC

This is useful.

> 4.1.3.3.  Mailing Lists
>
>    [RFC6377] provides some guidance on using DKIM with Mailing lists.
>    The following mitigation techniques can be used to ease
>    interoperability issues with DMARC and Mailing lists:

It should probably be indicated whether these techniques would be applied
to all messages, or only to messages sent from domains with a DMARC
policy other than "p=none". (I prefer the latter.)
>    o  Configuring the MLM to "wrap" the message in a MIME message/rfc822
>       part and to send as the Mailing List email address.  Many email
>       clients (as of the publication of this document), especially
>       mobile clients, have difficulty reading such messages and this is
>       not expected to change soon.

This seems like a quite elegant solution. I'm very surprised by the second
sentence - are these clients that have difficulty with many Content-Types
or is it a specific issue for message/rfc822?

Thanks
   Brian