Re: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

 Thanks, Spencer

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 11:40 AM, <nalini.elkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But, IMHO, I think a fruitful discussion might be: where do we see all this going?  That is, what do we think the IETF will look like in 3 years, 5 years, 10 years?  The reason I say this is because I believe that informs our thinking.   Any business plans for (at least) 3 - 5 years down the road, why don't we at the IETF talk about it?

>I don't know who noticed, or did not notice, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-ietf-trends-and-observations/ (people who didn't notice it were probably preparing for IETF 95, which is >a reasonable alibi).

>That draft is input to - not output from - people at the IETF talking about this, and it steers comments and feedback to the IETF mailing list, so I'd encourage people to comment and provide >feedback.

I took a quick look at that draft but then had a ton of other work to do.   I will re-read over the weekend and comment.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Nalini