Re: Interim step on meetings site feedback for sites currently under active consideration

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:11 PM, Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/20/16 7:02 AM, John Levine wrote:
Personally, I don't care whether they show up in Berlin, I care
whether they show up on mailing lists writing drafts and editing and
reviewing them.

Exactly.

If IETF cares about reviews/discussions then it needs to continue acknowledging their participants that discussed and reviewed. People with different culture work for free when they are welcomed and treated well. So we need to care when we find  people are not reviewing per WG, or need to care when a WG has less reviews per draft.

AB