RE: [tsvwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-15.txt> (DSCP and other packet markings for WebRTC QoS) to Proposed Standard

So, summarizing Magnus's concerns with proposals:

> > [1] Flow Type in application-facing browser API:

> > Propose an additional sentence:
> > OLD
> >   o  Flow Type: The browser provides this input as it knows if the flow
> >      is audio, interactive video with or without audio, non-interactive
> >      video with or without audio, or data.
> > NEW
> >   o  Flow Type: The browser provides this input as it knows if the flow
> >      is audio, interactive video with or without audio, non-interactive
> >      video with or without audio, or data.  For audio that is associated
> >      with a video flow, the flow type of the associated video MAY
> >      be used instead of the associated audio type.

Magnus - does that new text suffice?

> > [2] What does "interactive" mean in an implementation?:
>
> We could add something along lines of ..... Currently in WebRTC, media sent over
> RTP is assumed to be interactive while media streamed over HTTP is assumed not
> to be. Future WebRTC extensions could allow streamed media over RTP.

I believe the proposed additional sentence addresses the question of how a browser
determines whether a video flow is interactive.  This proposed sentence will need to
cite a WebRTC document that contains a statement to that effect, as I don't think this
draft is the right place to be the primary reference for that statement.

Magnus - would this approach be ok?

Thanks, --David