Re: spam on old lists - was [89attendees] Fw: new important message (fwd)

On 15 April 2016 at 18:11, <paul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can we have a process where we disallow posting by _everyone_ on the
attendees lists of previous IETF meetings? I think after 4 months there
is no valid reason for allowing to post on those old lists anymore.

Is there any valid reason for the list to exist after 4 months?