Re: Concerns about Singapore

On Apr 7, 2016, at 4:08 PM, Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka@xxxxxx> wrote:

Right. And since Leif mentioned censorship, let me note that IETF already held a meeting in a country where censorship, and Internet censorship in particular, is commonplace.

I actually did not attend that meeting for this very reason. I am very proud to be a part of IETF and the open and inclusive process in which we work. I found it very odd, and disheartening that this site was chosen, and skipped it in protest.

Chris.