Re: Concerns about Singapore

I've been thinking quite a bit about that line, and I think that in a lot of those marginal cases it comes down to questions about public accommodation and the ability to move freely.  It seems to me that when there's a legitimate question about whether or not our participants will be able to check into a meeting hotel with his or her family, were have a problem that goes beyond individual conscience.

Melinda