Re: Uppercase question for RFC2119 words

> one minor tweak

A fine tweak.  I'll write it up and pass it to a few people before I
post the I-D.

I'd rather do it as an update to 2119, rather than a complete
revision, even though 2119 is so short, for two reasons:

1. I don't want to get into arguments about other changes.

2. I don't want to make 2119 obsolete: there's value in continuing to
refer to it with that RFC number.

Barry