Re: 6lowpan over wire, specifically over powerline?

Patrik - are you asking about 6lowpan as a way of reducing the overhead of IPv6?

Wi-SUN Alliance has been working on 6lowpan-over-ethernet, but mostly (as I understand it) for interconnecting IEEE802.15.4 networks for testing.

There is still, of course, the requirement for application protocols to replace all those proprietary protocols.

- Ralph