Re: Thingerdamerung (Was: ietf.org end-to-end principle)

On 17 Mar 2016, at 6:10 PM, Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a quick note on the Mathematical Mesh BOF thing. I do not have
> coordinates right now. If you have particular constraints, i.e. an
> evening you cannot attend, please let me know in the RSVP.
>
> Since Wednesday night has the ACME BOF and Wednesday has DANE, and
> people will want to eat, I am thinking that Tuesday evening during
> Session III is going to be the best choice.

What agenda are you looking at?  ACME is a WG and has been for a year. Wednesday has DANE (and HTTP-AUTH!) but then has the plenary.

Tuesday last session has capport, which may appeal to people thinking about E2E. But that ends at 19:10, which is usually a perfect time for bar BOFs.

Yoav