Remote Hubs

All,

We have written a summary of the current thinking on Remote IETF hubs as well as what has been done in Latin America.  There is also quite a bit of activity in India with remote hubs.
They will be posting a draft soon.

We wrote these to serve as community memory and to serve as a starting point for discussion.  As our knowledge of how to do remote hubs increases, we will update the drafts.

Please view:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-hubs/

and

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oflaherty-ietf-remote-hubs-lac/

Please let us know any comments or suggestions.

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
Inside Products, Inc.
www.insidethestack.com