Re: IETF mail server and SSLv3

> "DROWN shows that sometimes, bad crypto is even worse than no crypto,"
> Graham Steel, cofounder and CEO of crypto software provider
> Cryptosense, told Ars. "Hopefully, DROWN will strengthen the general
> movement to eliminate weak crypto all over the Internet."

i expect that, at least for the rest of my career, there will always be
stronger and weaker crypto.  and we will repeatedly go through the pain
of purging the [then] weak, with folk screaming about compatibility with
doors 2005.

randy, who just had to hack an ietf meeting smtp server not to do
       export grade crypto