Re: [dhcwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-anonymity-profile-06.txt> (Anonymity profile for DHCP clients) to Proposed Standard

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 11:17 AM, Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't see how that text is different from the text that's already in the draft, except it actually provides clear guidance. Why not use it?

Christian pointed out that this text has been revised in -08. When I read the new text, "When these options enable stateless address configuration hosts using the anonymity profile SHOULD use stateless address configuration instead of stateful address configuration", as an implementer I know what to do. Thank you.