Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-04

Many thanks for your reviews, Russ.

I have looked at the document as well, looked up the reference, and agree with Russ’ comment that there is something missing. I would have wanted to talk about this issue wrt this document on tonight’s IESG telechat, but Stephen Farrell has already raised this point. I am interested in the matter being resolved, however.

Also, Gustavo, did you get a chance to look at Russ’ editorial comments? Those seem worthwhile to be addressed as well.

Thanks,

Jari