Re: Results of IETF-conflict review for draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-07

On 27/01/16 19:43, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> There is in fact considerable IESG discussion logged at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/conflict-review-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt/history/
> which I found from the link given in the IESG message.

Actually, if people do find that sufficiently enlightening
or find it generates more questions, it'd be good to let
the IESG know eithr way, in case we miss stuff in crafting
a response (or to save us confusing matters more by trying
to clarify by adding words:-).

When I scanned the history, I think it did more or less
cover what I recall of the discussions (though that's easier
for me of course since I was part of 'em). The only missing
bit of info is that the IESG and ISE have arranged to have a
chat about all of our expectations for "returning items and
5742 review." We've had a couple of those recently, (one
that was easy-peasy and then this one:-), and people were a
bit confused about the right way to handle stuff. That chat
is planned to happen @ IETF95.

Cheers,
S.