Re: On IETF policy for protocol registries

> It's late in the day, but I think draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis
> should fix that. Like:
>
> OLD:
>    Appeals of protocol parameter registration decisions can be made
>    using the normal IETF appeals process...
>
> NEW:
>    Appeals against protocol parameter registration decisions and
>    unreasonable delays in such decisions can be made using the normal
>    IETF appeals process...

It's not that late in the day, because the document will have to go
out for last call again, once that laggard of an editor has taken care
of the needed updates.  As I happen to know said editor very well, I
can tell you that he agrees with you and plans to incorporate your
suggestion.

Barry