Re: [Gen-art] Review: draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-10

I somehow missed that line (I did go look at the announcement.)  Sorry.

In this case, it seems a bit more extreme than the usual downref. given that it is standardizing the use of this format, it seems to be essentially standardizing the document defining the format.

Is the intent of the working group to follow up by moving ogg to standards track?

Yours,
Joel