"resource-rich urban environments" (was "Re: Hotel situation")

At 6:08 AM -0800 1/5/16, Dave Crocker wrote:

 isolated resort versus resource-rich urban environments

I'm not sure this is such a clear distinction. I can think of several supposedly "resource-rich urban environments" that were really urban desserts where nothing was in walking distance. Some "resorts" (e.g., Hawaii) were resource-rich environments.

--
Randall Gellens
37% of Americans agree that while they would hate being British,