Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:16:53 -0800
From: internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx
To: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@xxxxxxxxxxx>

A new version of I-D, draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Robert Sparks and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements
Revision:	02
Title:		Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web-based Browsing and Search Tool
Document date:	2016-01-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02

Abstract:
   The Web-based IETF email archive search tool based on the
   requirements captured in RFC6778 was deployed in January 2014.  This
   memo captures the requirements for a set of improvements that have
   been identified during its initial years of community use.

The IETF Secretariat