Re: Joyce Reynolds

On 30/12/15 18:14, Jari Arkko wrote:
This is very sad news. We will miss her. I was also very sad to hear about
Tom Taylor’s passing. May they rest in peace, and be in our minds.

Jari

Dear all,
my sincere condolences. It is so sad that this winter end of this year also brings the sadness of saying good-bye to our loved-ones. May our hearts and thoughts be with you and your families,
Tobias