RE: IETF hotel selection mode and a proposal (was" Re: Hilton BA is Booked already?)

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 9:35 AM, Alia Atlas wrote:

> The number of morning meetings vary - for the IESG it's usually 2.   For the IAB it's
> usually 2.  For the overlap, that's usually 4 - though not all needed liaisons in Yokohama.
> If I have meetings after dinner, those usually go until late and are quite useful.  However,
> that varies by IETF.

Another data point: Nomcom volunteers had similar meeting times and workload in Yokohama. We did not have priority booking, many of us ended up in overflow hotels, yet apparently we managed just fine.

-- Christian Huitema