Re: Hotel situation

Jari,

Thanks for the explanation, but i had much simpler question i raised
on this thread, but i fear i am not getting them answered, so let me add
the IAOC mailing list:

1. How many rooms at the Hilton where blocked out at the rate of $209 ?
2. How many rooms at the Hilton where blocked out at the rate of $270 ?
3. Home many rooms at the hilton at the rate of $209 where available for
   booking at the time yesterday when the official announcement was made to the IETF mailing list ?

Thanks
    Toerless

--
---