Re: Hilton BA is Booked already?

I got $270/night, better than nothing at all I guess.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Toerless Eckert <eckert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How many rooms where blocked at the $209 rate ?

I think this is a rigged game. I bet a large percentage of rooms
will have been booked before the email by folks in the IETF that are
in the know.

Show us a log from the hotel when each of the booking was being made,
then we will know.

Cheers
    Toerless

--