Re: I-D "Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF" (Mentoring)

As other people have said, this appears to be a useful document.
I will be re-reading it, and hope to comment on the mentoring discussion
list.

I concur with what Joel and everyone else has said: This is very good piece of
work. I wish I had time to contribute substantially to its further development,
but sadly, I really don't. I will try and review and comment on it in detail
once it's further along though.

				Ned