Re: Introducing : Brand-new Internet Protocol "Five Fields"

Alexey,

My initial comment is that IP version 5 is already assigned to RFC 1190. See https://www.iana.org/assignments/version-numbers/version-numbers.xhtml for the current list of assigned IP version numbers. 2, 3, and 10-14 are currently available, and are assignable by IETF standards action. In the meantime, I suggest that you leave the version field TBD (to be determined), and just refer to your proposal as IPFF.

Cheers,
Andy