Re: Last Call: <draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02.txt> (Improving the Organizational Flexibility of the SIP Change Process.) to Best Current Practice

That assumes that some of us believe that the RAI APP merger was a good idea in the first place.

I do not believe it was a good idea. And reality seems to confirm my belief.