Re: ehip and shutup lists

It is not like the SMTP list is overflowing with traffic. I just looked, and ietf-smtp is averaging less than one message per month.

I would suggest sending a message to both the ehip and shutup lists saying they will be shut down and the discussion will move (start?) to the ietf-smtp list. You might also hint that people should /review/ the ietf-smtp list before suggesting we take out all diagnostics from email transport ;-).

Then, after two weeks, shut down the ehip and shutup lists.